Friday, November 13, 2009

brassieres & jockstraps

in cleaning out my girls room for the move today, my 5yr old nephew was getting stuff from under the bed. all of a sudden he starts yelling, "ew. gross. disgusting! i can't believe i touched that!" and i said, "what? what is it?" "a BRA!" so i look over to see what it is, "oh that? nah, that's just a jock strap". yes, there was an actual jockstrap under the bed.

i, of course, went on to explain what it was to him. and scarlett, of course, already knew what it was for. i can thank lee for having that discussion with my daughters. they now are fully equipped with protecting their privates.

you're probably asking yourself, why would there be a jockstrap under the girls bed anyway? well, while living with my in-laws, the girls have been sleeping in my brother-in-laws room, who is away at college. he used to play football.

let's just say it'll be nice not having a teenage boy for a few years. but i sure do love you, ryan!

0 comments: