Saturday, May 30, 2009

weekend to do's



* breakfast at Perkins with my family for one final time
* clean, clean, clean
* laundry
* help lee pack :( ...and maybe sneak one of the kids in

(this is not atticus, btw)
* take a nap at some point
* one last date with lee before we part ways for 2.5 months :(

* scrape boogers off my kids' walls (new discovery, just today. i almost died)
* make my kids scrape their own booger of their walls-now we're talkin'!
* church, one last time as an entity :(
* start scoping out places to live in the SLC
* let girls stay up late to spend time with their daddy



what are your plans?

2 comments:

Geysapeeler@comcast.net said...

Maybe you should move to Windmill Cove there are a lot of empt apartments now that everybody is buying houses. So plenty to choose. Plus they have lots of specials. I love here, if we were in a 3 bedroom apartment or a townhome we would be okay.
If you decide to check it out, here's the website
http://www.windmillcoveapts.com/Apartments/module/printable_brochure/company_property%5Bid%5D/89/
And if you end up moving here, don't forget to mention I refered them to you ;) So I can get a nice reward! LOL

tarynn said...

Any advice for getting those boogers of the wall? They dry like cement and I'm afraid of damaging the paint! Keep in mind the wall is much preferred to the mouth...