Saturday, October 24, 2009

and the award goes to...

i would just like to boast for a moment. my husband, who left advertising school 2.5 semesters early for an internship, won three awards tonight for a show that was held in minnesota. THREE! i knew he was perfect for this industry but just barely getting into the biz and winning awards? i could not be more proud. here are his lovely works of art. behold.
(click on the images to enlarge. lee is responsible for the copy i.e words. art was directed by partners from school)




1 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome Lee! To think, I'll be able to tell everyone that I knew you when...

I can't believe Atticus will one, 1! I remember being so jealous of you when he was born. I wanted my baby out. Now I'm jealous you have such a low key, happy baby. It's true, I've always wanted to be you.